Thursday, April 13, 2006

World's First Digital Org Now Has a Constitution

I know I keep calling Hamro Nepal the world's first digital organization. If it isn't, let me know which organization was, but until I hear otherwise, they're going in my history book. They now have a constition and officers, which is great. Their constitution is clear and short, exactly what a constitution should be (unlike the catastrophic mess the EU created). It has been difficult for Hamro Nepal to set up a chapter in Nepal itself because of the unrest in that country. Hamro may very well be creating itself on the ground in the fall-out from a revolution, which are less than ideal circumstances for starting anything. Unfortunately, we cannot choose the time we are born into, only what we do with the time we are given (hat-tip Gandalf).

categories: digital organizations_

technorati tags: , , ,


Comments:
The first online country.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?